Sunday, December 12, 2010

Freedom.

Never restrict or refuse me my freedom,
for I will tear you apart.
Do not judge me by my past,for your faith
helps me heal my broken heart.

A place to go,
where I can find a solace to rest.
If you can't take me at my worst,
then you don't deserve me at my best.

A far cry from your demands,
all your wants and your need,
A wonderful world of my existence bane
Where to my sorrows they pay heed.

The day will come when I finally break free,
Let go the protective arms that still surround me
I will dive into challenges that await me
Like a relentless,wide open sea.

Its my rebirth,a miracle from the Almighty,
A sure sign he has something wonderful waiting for me.
Till that day a pledge I take
That I will live this life the best I can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment