Saturday, December 8, 2012

Friends.


The times we shared
 were good and bad 
but they were the greatest bit of heaven 
we could ever have had.
  
All our madness and all we cried 
Every shouts and every smiles 
still echo in my heart, 
now they're farther than a million miles.

 The days we spent, 
full of laughs and tears 
these angels were always there
 to fight away my fears.
  
We started college,
 praying that we'd last,
 but our lives changed so greatly, 
it taught us how to learn from the past.
  
The great friends I made, 
were so difficult to find, 
but now that they're in my life, 
they're the ultimate cure to soothe my mind.

I have a dream, a hope, a prayer 
that we all stay together 
no matter what the odds 
through foul or fair weather.
  
I love you all, 
I might have told, 
but still I'd repeat this a million times, 
And yet it would never get old.

I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment